Branch Logic in Profiles for CB possible?

15 years 9 months ago #67108 by Carl3Surf
I am new and was wondering if there was the possibility of Branch Logic in the profiles section of CB?
as in this question:
www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,/func,view/catid,40/id,67104/#67104

I know it would bloat CB up and may not even be possible due to the nature of this plugin but just wondered if there was or plans to?

Thank you for the great work so far!!

CT

Branched Logic Registration and Profiles
Date: 2007/10/12 15:44 By: toasthead Status: User
Fresh Joomlapolitan

graphgraph
All;

Ok, I am a newbie to the forums, but I have been using CB on a handful of sites for a few months. This might be a question that has already been handled. If so, please point me at the correct thread.

Is there a way to have multi-page branched logic work-flows for a user registration based on a user field selected during registration. (More than one user field would be better).

As well, is there a way for their profile to reflect those user fields based on this user class type.

Example:
User A is signing up and selects Student from the drop down select named Who Are You (cb_whoareyou). Either based on Ajax or on a submit the form then asks them questions related to being a Student, like Current Level/Grade.

User B is signing up and selects Teacher from the dro down select named Who Are You (cb_whoareyou). Either based on Ajax or on a submit the form then asks them questions related to being a Teacher, like Qualifications/Degree.

Of course, if the user fields are set for registration they would show up as normal in CB registration. But, when they view/edit their profile they would have different fields.

Again, thanks for all the help.

Thanks
Steve Ya Ya Ya! My Signatya!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn