Module position held hostage by tab

15 years 9 months ago #67196 by ghog
I have a strange problem where my admin profile is acting differently than the other users. The templates bottom module position is trapped in one of my tabs and disappears when I change tabs and also the admin tabs are not functioning.

This link has a user profile that is working correctly:
www.xxxx/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&user=63&Itemid=90
check out the bookmarks along the bottom

This link has a admin profile that is all messed up:
www.xxxx/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&&task=userProfile&user=62&Itemid=90
check out the bookmarks below and you will see it is squashed to the right

Post edited by: ghog, at: 2008/07/16 16:55

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #67491 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Module position held hostage by tab
ghog wrote:

I have a strange problem where my admin profile is acting differently than the other users. The templates bottom module position is trapped in one of my tabs and disappears when I change tabs and also the admin tabs are not functioning.

This link has a user profile that is working correctly:
www.search.dj/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&user=63&Itemid=90
check out the bookmarks along the bottom

This link has a admin profile that is all messed up:
www.search.dj/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&&task=userProfile&user=62&Itemid=90
check out the bookmarks below and you will see it is squashed to the right

I didn't have the courage to go through the 350+ errors, but a few of them might explain this issue....:

validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.search.dj%2Findex.php%3Foption%3Dcom_comprofiler%26%26task%3DuserProfile%26user%3D62%26Itemid%3D90&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&group=0

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 9 months ago #67545 by ghog
Replied by ghog on topic Re:Module position held hostage by tab
actually found it to be caused by some html in one of my tabs, all good now. So I guess I need to start working my wat through that 350 list:laugh:

Post edited by: ghog, at: 2008/07/06 02:22

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn