New Photo Field Type

15 years 9 months ago #68260 by btushar
New Photo Field Type was created by btushar
Hi,
I have recently subscribed to the CB 1.2RC2 and I must say that its an awesome and must have component for anyone using joomla.
I have a requirement of adding the spouse photo in the user profile. I have downloaded the 1.2RC2 but even in this release have not found "PHOTO" among the new field type in the Field Management.
Could you please guide me on how to introduce a field of type "PHOTO" in the profile, where the user may upload another photo in his/her profile (during/after registration)? It would be good to have the moderator approve any photo in this field that is being uploaded by the user.
Do you have any plans to introduce such a field type? Could you please guide me how to do so maybe also giving me a hint as in where to start off by coding for the same.
Regards,
Tushar

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #68369 by Camee
Replied by Camee on topic Re:New Photo Field Type
There is already the avatar gallery, where users can also upload an image from their computer. Additional there are some third party gallery components which provide a cb plugin that allows your users to upload more than one image.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.382 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn