sef conflict on list search

15 years 8 months ago #71849 by ghog
sef conflict on list search was created by ghog
I am using sh404sef and it is stopping me from doing searches on lists. If I disable sef then all is good but as soon as I turn it on I get 404 errors when doing list searches. I would really like to keep sef enabled to take advantage of the profile url function. If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate yr feedback

edit
so i created a new menu item for each list which then corrects the problem all for one thing. The search function on the default list page is still returning a 404 page error. From any other list page the search function works correctly, just not from the default list page.

Post edited by: ghog, at: 2008/08/21 11:44

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 8 months ago #71885 by ghog
I discovered that not all the lists were working and not all users were showing up in lists, again it was a conflict caused by sh404sef. Finally I came accross a workaround. I used the search url from my default list and published this as my main 'Browse Members' menu item. For some reason this method allowed all lists to be searchable without any glitches. It's not ideal but the closest solution I could manage for now.:)

15 years 6 months ago #77909 by piersol

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn