Is this problem fixed in 1.2 RC2?

15 years 7 months ago #75053 by Mikeyman
Replied by Mikeyman on topic Re:Is this problem fixed in 1.2 RC2?
It was the front end edit. The front end edit tabs are still refreshing

For example.. If i try switching to the fireboard tab where I edit my signature it will just take me back to www.mysite.com/#

but when im viewing someone elses profile and clicking on tabs they work fine. It does take me to the top of their profile page but if i scroll down the tab I clicked on is open.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 7 months ago #75092 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Is this problem fixed in 1.2 RC2?
Did you try *reloading* the edit page to clear cache for that page ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 7 months ago #75110 by Mikeyman
yeah I did. I cleared the cache, cookies, saved data ect. Same issue. Tabs on the front view of profiles work. But when I edit my own profile the tabs dont work.

I hate IE7 :blush:

15 years 7 months ago #75116 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Is this problem fixed in 1.2 RC2?
I am stumped :(

Please try again default template of joomla/mambo, and reload the edit page.

If it still doesn't work, maybe you can pm me site url and a test account with url of edit user profile page ?

I can't reproduce here and both javascript are same... :S

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 7 months ago #77656 by Mikeyman
Sorry for the very very late response but I have just found something out..

I have tested joomlapolis on my other computers which are running windows XP and the tabs work fine in IE7

I am running windows vista when I run into the tab issue. I'm thinking it may have to do with my mcafee antivirus software possibly. I'm going to change around with the settings.

Thank you so much with your help in the past!

Note: Very Strange but aslong as i dont click on the "text" in a tab they will load fine... Its gotta be my javascript settings or something.

Post edited by: Mikeyman, at: 2008/10/18 02:33

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn