How many templates sold ?

14 years 5 months ago #117558 by Papillon78
How many templates sold ? was created by Papillon78
Good morning,

So advised me to go and see joomlapolis for fast templates. I've seen coolness template and it's of course interesting. If I pay a yearly subscription, will I have one template per month suggested, or is there only one template for example, and documentation to help me and do all templates I want ?

Thank you for your help. My english is not good, and I haven't well understood the goal of the site, and of the subscription ;;;

Thank you in advance,
Papillon78

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 4 months ago #117789 by mariealline
Replied by mariealline on topic Re:How many templates sold ?
I'm not a developer on the website but I just paid for the template itself. It is not a subscription for more templates.

The subscription I believe you are asking about is a yearly subscription as a supporter of Community Builder and you get access to downloads of full documentation on Community Builder as well as a few modules that non-subscribers do not get. I believe I also get early notification of updates and upgrades to Community Builder. There may be more but I can't remember all of them.

Thank you,
Marie Alline
mariealline.com
footprints-online.com

14 years 4 months ago #117790 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:How many templates sold ?
papillon78, when you purchase a template, it is not a subscription. You are purchasing one template and the documentation that goes with the template itself.

The Documentation Subscription, which mariealline refers to, is a subscription that includes CB documentation (which will enlighten almost everyone to new features they haven't found without it), plugins which non-subscribers do not have access to (as a thank you for supporting development), and access to plugins and future CB versions before the public receives them.

Hope this helps. :)

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.395 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn