CB Connect 2.0 Released!

12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #185709 by customs
Replied by customs on topic Re: CB Connect 2.0 Released! - Minor issue??
G'day folks, I'm not sure if I have uncovered a small problem with CB connect.
I am using J1.5.25, CB 1.7.1 and CB connect 2.0 on Safari 5.1.2

Currently I have Google and Twitter (No LinkedIn or Facebook yet) active - there appears to be no errors. However, once I make active the Windows live link, the following error message is appended to the end of my URL:

#error=access_denied&error_description=Silent%20authentication%20was%20denied.%20The%20user%20must%20first%20grant%20the%20client%20application%20access%20to%20the%20%27wl.signin%27%20scope%20to%20perform%20silent%20authentication.&state=display%3dnone%26request_ts%3d1324132030283%26response_type%3dtoken

When I subsequently check the Window - Activity monitor, two errors show, namely the one above and the following:

translate.google.com/translate_a/element.js?cb=googleTranslateElementInit

I do not have CB translate loaded on my site, as I am using a separate module gtranslate 1.5.x.20 from Edvard Ananyan.

In order to not receive the above errors, I currently just turn off the Windows registration link, which also removes the translate error as well.

Possibly a minor bug??

Interestingly, when I login to edit an article, I receive the following pop-up messages on screen twice before being allowed to proceed to the editor:

Again, thanks for a great product.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 3 months ago #218951 by skoegler
Replied by skoegler on topic Re: CB Connect 2.0 Released!
Does CB Connect support oAuth passthrough? I want users who authenticate to my site to be authenticated to a site that sits behind mine. I don't want the user to have to log in a second time.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn