CBSubs 1.3 Mailer Sneak Preview

12 years 3 months ago #188416 by nant

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #188443 by dotcom22
Replied by dotcom22 on topic Re: CBSubs 1.3 Mailer Sneak Preview
great addition and I'm impatient to test and use this plugin...

The only bad thing I see is the "fixed" amount of time you planned for each case. Maybe I'm wrong but for what I understand, is not possible to setup a customized time for each case or if is possible to setup more than 7 case to our own taste and need...

For almost all cases, the amount of time planned before sending email seem right but typically I think 3 days is not enough for warn users their subscription will end (Subscription expiration early notification message case). I would prefer 15 days or even 1 month...

On your screenshot it seem it will be possible to setup any amount of email task with any amount of time but is a bit unclear...

Any more infos please ?

thank

I use Joomla 3.3.6 - CB 2.0.4 - CBSubs 4 - Several Incubator plugins

12 years 3 months ago #188481 by boyjahq
Replied by boyjahq on topic Re: CBSubs 1.3 Mailer Sneak Preview
Very cool and I'm glad to see that an update is coming to CB Subs! This feature will definitely help us out.

I know that there has been some talk about making the dates more flexible for expiration periods. Can you confirm/deny whether this is planned for the next release?

12 years 3 months ago #188502 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CBSubs 1.3 Mailer Sneak Preview

dotcom22 wrote: great addition and I'm impatient to test and use this plugin...

The only bad thing I see is the "fixed" amount of time you planned for each case. Maybe I'm wrong but for what I understand, is not possible to setup a customized time for each case or if is possible to setup more than 7 case to our own taste and need...

For almost all cases, the amount of time planned before sending email seem right but typically I think 3 days is not enough for warn users their subscription will end (Subscription expiration early notification message case). I would prefer 15 days or even 1 month...

On your screenshot it seem it will be possible to setup any amount of email task with any amount of time but is a bit unclear...

Any more infos please ?

thank

Time scheduling is of course not limited to the examples I have given.
Scheduling is very flexible!

12 years 3 months ago #188513 by pepperstreet
Replied by pepperstreet on topic Re: CBSubs 1.3 Mailer Sneak Preview
Very good. Very useful. Already love it!

12 years 3 months ago #188515 by dotcom22
Replied by dotcom22 on topic Re: CBSubs 1.3 Mailer Sneak Preview

Time scheduling is of course not limited to the examples I have given.
Scheduling is very flexible!

Excellent !! :woohoo:

Have you more less a time frame when the version 1.3 will be out ? I'm waiting impatiently also about some planned bug fix and enhanced..

thank

I use Joomla 3.3.6 - CB 2.0.4 - CBSubs 4 - Several Incubator plugins

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn