CBSubs 1.3 Pre-announcement

12 years 3 months ago #190068 by sallymander
Replied by sallymander on topic Re: CBSubs 1.3 Pre-announcement
trying to make some decisions on what subscription component to use for a site I am building - this looks perfect. Do you have estimated release date? I'm running Joomla 2.5 on the new site.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #190071 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CBSubs 1.3 Pre-announcement

sallymander wrote: trying to make some decisions on what subscription component to use for a site I am building - this looks perfect. Do you have estimated release date? I'm running Joomla 2.5 on the new site.

We are aiming to release CB 1.8 RC and CBSubs 1.3 RC next week.

12 years 3 months ago #190124 by rspack
Replied by rspack on topic Re: CBSubs 1.3 Pre-announcement
well can you hurry every chance you get? :) Just kidding.... can't wait to testdrive the new versions. Thanks again for all the hard work you folks put into your developments.... now get them to us...... LOL

11 years 8 months ago #209360 by yo-rowe
Replied by yo-rowe on topic Re: CBSubs 1.3 Pre-announcement
Is recurring payments for Moneris eSelectPlus in the works?

If not is a custom integration a big deal? They support recurring payments on their end, so its a question of CB integration?

Thanks,

11 years 8 months ago #209372 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CBSubs 1.3 Pre-announcement

yo-rowe wrote: Is recurring payments for Moneris eSelectPlus in the works?

If not is a custom integration a big deal? They support recurring payments on their end, so its a question of CB integration?

Thanks,

auto-recurring payments for Moneris eSelectPlus is not yet implemented, and is currently not planned nor ordered by anybody.

existing gateway support was funded by customer.

11 years 7 months ago #210249 by yo-rowe
Replied by yo-rowe on topic Re: Moneris recurring payment
I spoke with Moneris about the issue. They didn't believe me when I told them their competition funded integration support for their gateways. Before I go through the hassle of switching providers, can you tell me how much would it cost to fund recurring payment support for Moneris eSelectPlus?

Wayne

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn