The Joomla 3.0 and CB 1.9 executive report

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #213830 by trlbldr
:dry: So, I think I understand this: in order to use Community Builder NOW with a new Joomla 3.0.1 site, I pay y'all another USD$38-40 to upgrade my subscription membership. OR I wait for 12 months, roughly, when Joomla 3.5 is scheduled to hit the street, at which time the Joomla 3.x-compliant version of CB may be available for "advanced" subscription holders.

Sounds like a nifty marketing plan to me.

Don White

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #213832 by nant

trlbldr wrote: :dry: So, I think I understand this: in order to use Community Builder NOW with a new Joomla 3.0.1 site, I pay y'all another USD$38-40 to upgrade my subscription membership. OR I wait for 12 months, roughly, when Joomla 3.5 is scheduled to hit the street, at which time the Joomla 3.x-compliant version of CB may be available for "advanced" subscription holders.

Sounds like a nifty marketing plan to me.

Please take a look at article again AND at right sticky 0 CB 1.9 has been released to everyone - yes including you.

Thank you for your support as an Advanced member.

11 years 6 months ago #213846 by trlbldr

Community Builder 1.9 is currently in Release Candidate (RC) status and available to all Professional and Developer members.

Sorry. I read the wording that seems to indicate that CB 1.9 is available [only] to all Professional and Developer members.

I apologize for my mistake.

Cheers,

Don White

Don White

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn