Webinar 01 Video and request for feedback

10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #229548 by nant
Hello Joomlapolitans !!

We had our first webinar sessions yesterday (June 24, 2013) with the following theme:

Title
Community Builder Primer Webinar

Description
Nick (aka nant) from the CB Team @ Joomlapolis will be presenting how to install and configure CB 1.9 on a Joomla 3.1 site. Then he will install Kunena 3.0 and integrate it with CB 1.9.

Then he will demonstrate how quick and easy it is to just install the CB Quickstart Pro package and get everything working with almost no effort.

For those that missed the session, I have uploaded a video of the session on our vimeo channel here:

vimeo.com/69058158

New follow-up webinar scheduled for Tuesday July 2nd

A followup webinar is scheduled and you can register using this URL:

attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2931770041434567424

We are looking forward to your feedback and thoughts. Your proposals for new webinar topics are also warmly welcome.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kazimirko

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 10 months ago #229586 by mike5151
Replied by mike5151 on topic Webinar 01 Video and request for feedback
Great start Nick.

At some point a fantastic topic (for me at any rate) would be a detailed walk through the database triggers - they are not all obvious!

Kind regards

Mike

10 years 10 months ago #229638 by nant

mike5151 wrote: Great start Nick.

At some point a fantastic topic (for me at any rate) would be a detailed walk through the database triggers - they are not all obvious!

Kind regards

Mike

Took note for future - please note new webinar url is this one (fixed also above):

attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2931770041434567424

10 years 10 months ago #229639 by mike5151
Replied by mike5151 on topic Webinar 01 Video and request for feedback
Nick

Particular issue I have in mind is that when you have a CB installation that has been running for some time there are bound to be changes and updates that are required, which you would like to operate on your entire existing members' database, not just new members. Different ways of 'updating all records' would be worth explaining.

Kind regards

Mike

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn