New Flexistrap responsive template and upgrades

10 years 9 months ago #230048 by baffman
Does the Flexistrap template have any different colour options?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 9 months ago #230061 by nant

baffman wrote: Does the Flexistrap template have any different colour options?

Yes, you can select from:

Blue, Grey, Orange, Red, Green, Cyan, Dark Grey
The following user(s) said Thank You: baffman

10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #230092 by pepperstreet
Replied by pepperstreet on topic Flexistrap Demo - Tab display messed up - Bootstrap?
Hello,
just visited both Flexistrap demos. On Profile view I can see serious tabs display issues.

BTW, you are loading the latest bootstrap CSS files. But not the javascript. Shouldn't it load bootstrap from the core? At least, this applies for a J!3 template version.

Good point. What is the right behavior to deal with BS files loading? Sure, a J25 template should include it separately. But J!3 is advertised as BS powered. And it comes with media/JUI folder. Although, J!3.1 does NOT provide the current bootstrap files. But J!3.2 will include the current ones.

Maybe Template Options would be nice:
- Load BS and jQuery? from core
- Load BS from template folder
- Load BS from CDN (my favorite, plus FontAwesome icons!)
Attachments:

10 years 9 months ago #230101 by nant

pepperstreet wrote: Hello,
just visited both Flexistrap demos. On Profile view I can see serious tabs display issues.

BTW, you are loading the latest bootstrap CSS files. But not the javascript. Shouldn't it load bootstrap from the core? At least, this applies for a J!3 template version.

Good point. What is the right behavior to deal with BS files loading? Sure, a J25 template should include it separately. But J!3 is advertised as BS powered. And it comes with media/JUI folder. Although, J!3.1 does NOT provide the current bootstrap files. But J!3.2 will include the current ones.

Maybe Template Options would be nice:
- Load BS and jQuery? from core
- Load BS from template folder
- Load BS from CDN (my favorite, plus FontAwesome icons!)

On the demo page you can select Joomla template from the drop down template chooser module on frontpage.

However this does not select the CB template which is configured in CB Configuration area and it set to default.

To see how the profile will look please look at the flexistrap user profile here:

demotemplate.cbdemosites.com/index.php/profile-view/userprofile/flexistrap

(this profile is set to flexistrap using the CB template changer plugin)
The following user(s) said Thank You: pepperstreet

10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #230158 by pepperstreet
Replied by pepperstreet on topic Flexistrap Demo - Tab display messed up - Bootstrap?

To see how the profile will look please look at the flexistrap user profile here:
demotemplate.cbdemosites.com/index.php/p...erprofile/flexistrap
(this profile is set to flexistrap using the CB template changer plugin)

Ah, my fault. Makes absolutely sense ;-)

Regarding Bootstrap loading and CSS in the future:
Still curious how this would be accomplished (without loading things twice... or duplicated bootstrap CSS properties in CB template file. I mean, if you want to make customizations to flexistrap + CB bootstrap profile template + plugins... doesn´t it result in heavy searching and overriding the same styles over and over again?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.329 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn