Community Builder 2.0 Released

9 years 5 months ago #250006 by nant
The following user(s) said Thank You: hkymre, Josh Lewis, testcouch, pepperstreet

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #250009 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Community Builder 2.0 Released
First of all I would like to give a Big BIG Thank You to all of you who have contributed to this big new milestone in Community Builder!
  • Kyle and Nick who have been working relentlessly together with me to get this next generation community framework out the doors! Special Thanks and Kudos to them!
  • All testers who have tested and reported issues and gave suggestions and feedbacks
  • All paid members who have allowed us to put food on our family tables while we were developing this amazing next-generation open-source and free software
  • The Joomla Community, the PHP community, the Open-Source community at large, without whom all of this simply wouldn't have been possible!

From now on, things will be speeding up for all of you: We are releasing in the next hours and days major new releases of our plugins on which we have been working: All of them in their CB 2.0 release will get a major version increment per semver convention. We will also be continuing to develop CB 2.x with new versions coming out much easier than ever before.

I'm excited that we can now share the result of years of research and development work with the CB Community at large!

Happy Community Building to all!

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, krileon, testcouch

9 years 5 months ago #250124 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Community Builder 2.0 Released
Nightly release has been activated here:

www.joomlapolis.com/community-builder

See link in right column under Free Download button.

Please note that the nightly release is a benefit for paid members.

9 years 5 months ago #250146 by testcouch
Replied by testcouch on topic Community Builder 2.0 Released
hello CB Team, congratulation to your big step into the Mobile Joomla World :P

i'v just installed the Free 2.0 CB Version on my testpage, but i'm missing some templates!?

www.joomlapolis.com/news/18402-community-builder-20-cb-20-beta-2-released

• all CB templates are now bootstrapped (default, winclassic, webfx, osx, dark, luna)

did you not longer offer above templates in 2.0?

9 years 5 months ago #250217 by martinmg
    Replied by martinmg on topic Community Builder 2.0 Released
    Hi,

I have a CB List with an advanced filter set. It seems like the list doesn't respect the settings not to include blocked or banned users. A similar list using the basic filter respects the setting.

Regards

Martin

9 years 5 months ago #250223 by nant
    Replied by nant on topic Community Builder 2.0 Released

martinmg wrote: Hi,

I have a CB List with an advanced filter set. It seems like the list doesn't respect the settings not to include blocked or banned users. A similar list using the basic filter respects the setting.

Regards

Martin

Please provide screenshot with your advance filter settings that are not working.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
    Time to create page: 0.260 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn