Community Builder 2.0.2 Released

9 years 6 months ago #251995 by martinmg
Replied by martinmg on topic Community Builder 2.0.2 Released
In CB control panel my version reports 2.0.2 and the latest reports 2.0.2. Still a message is shown in Joomla Control panel stating I should upgrade to 2.0.1. I have seen blog posts regarding the reported version issue but want to check if it will be fixed?

It's just a cosmetic issue...but quite annoying :-)
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
9 years 6 months ago #251996 by jimmyandrews
Replied by jimmyandrews on topic Community Builder 2.0.2 Released
Thanks for the info! The height fix turned out to be in the ISIS admin template.css file(errr, maybe time to change that name). Line 901 (part of .uneditable-input) defines the height as 18px. For some reason in IE 11 Desktop, it doesn't honor that setting but FF does. The solution was to comment out that definition and everything fell back to a higher level height definition. I did try to modify the size itself, but there was no effect in IE. No ill effects from the change seen yet!

When I come across this stuff, what I can do is start a thread with my troubleshooting steps to at that point, while I continue to work on it.

Better at infrastructure and hardware :-)
Trying to change the world with people's free time!
Be a part of the movement, find out more at what2do.live/
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon
9 years 6 months ago #252003 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Community Builder 2.0.2 Released

martinmg wrote: In CB control panel my version reports 2.0.2 and the latest reports 2.0.2. Still a message is shown in Joomla Control panel stating I should upgrade to 2.0.1. I have seen blog posts regarding the reported version issue but want to check if it will be fixed?

It's just a cosmetic issue...but quite annoying :-)

It will go away within 12 hours (it is a local caching issue, you can delete files in your cache folder to get it away sooner).

We will fix that caching issue for next CB release ( forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/4817 ).

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: martinmg
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #252013 by martinmg
Replied by martinmg on topic Community Builder 2.0.2 Released
There seems to be an issue with the sort order of the users lists.

Have a look at the order the lists are sorted in front end (/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userslist) in the screenshot 'front_users_list.gif'. Then have a look at the sorting back end at the attached 'back_sort_order_users_lists.PNG'

They are not sorted as expected. Instead of sort order they are sorted by ID.
Attachments:
9 years 6 months ago #252062 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Community Builder 2.0.2 Released

martinmg wrote: There seems to be an issue with the sort order of the users lists.

Have a look at the order the lists are sorted in front end (/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userslist) in the screenshot 'front_users_list.gif'. Then have a look at the sorting back end at the attached 'back_sort_order_users_lists.PNG'

They are not sorted as expected. Instead of sort order they are sorted by ID.

Please start new thread in Professional support area. Give version numbers of Joomla/CB and exact steps to duplicate what you are seeing.
9 years 6 months ago #252200 by pasquale1980
Replied by pasquale1980 on topic Community Builder 2.0.2 Released
Hi, extra plugins, such as CB Privacy, CB Conditional, CB Connection, etc. are not yet compatible with Community Builder 2.0? Is not it?
Thanks.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.322 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn