GroupJive 3.0 RC 1 released

8 years 5 months ago #273206 by sysopcrew
Replied by sysopcrew on topic GroupJive 3.0 RC 1 released
Hrm. In 2.7.0, I had found a way to hide the user's list in each group. With 3.0.0, that fix seems to longer apply. I'd like to hide the user's tab in each group--how can that happen?

--
David Riviera
The topic has been locked.
8 years 5 months ago #273207 by sysopcrew
Replied by sysopcrew on topic GroupJive 3.0 RC 1 released
what was #cbtabnavgjUsers {display:none;} changed to #cbtabnavgrouptabusers {display:none;} in my custom CSS file. Thanks for this great upgrade! :)

--
David Riviera
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #273208 by Amicus72
Replied by Amicus72 on topic GroupJive 3.0 RC 1 released
Works so far, but links to own profile and profiles of other user don't work anymore.

Get an Error 1062 instead
8 years 5 months ago #273210 by timstohr
Replied by timstohr on topic GroupJive 3.0 RC 1 released
Bug to be squashed.

Hey Kyle, I have found one. When uploading a file, the name of the file does not resize in the activity part. See attached picture to see what I mean.

Attachments:
8 years 5 months ago #273216 by joebrickley
Replied by joebrickley on topic GroupJive 3.0 RC 1 released
Hello,
I have installed over groupjive 2.7.0 following steps correctly, and have found I get these errors all over my existing CB menu items, including clicking in my CB user profile :
Warning: Missing argument 5 for cbgjEventsPlugin::activityQuery() in /home/nutshell/public_html/bristolapplepress.co.uk/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbgroupjive/plugins/cbgroupjiveevents/cbgroupjiveevents.php on line 67

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type CB\Plugin\Activity\Activity as array in /home/nutshell/public_html/bristolapplepress.co.uk/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbgroupjive/plugins/cbgroupjiveevents/cbgroupjiveevents.php on line 71

Any idea how to fix ?
Thanks
Joe
8 years 5 months ago #273219 by jpdenny1
Replied by jpdenny1 on topic GroupJive 3.0 RC 1 released
Yeah same here with the 1062 error. Similar mentions on this as above. Main thing was I couldn't view cb-profile. I disabled cb activity and things worked ok, turned it back on and disabled gj and things worked fine. So I have left gj disabled. 2.7 to rc1 install. Appreciate that it's beta, just letting you guys know.

Joomla 3.6.2
CB 2.0.15 Latest Nightly
GJ 3.0.1 nightly
Php version 5.5.35
Auto actions nightly
Activity nightly
Privacy nightly
Conditions nightly
CB Gallery 2.0
.....all nightly!
Uddeim 3.9
The following user(s) said Thank You: joebrickley