New Joomlapolis Rocks !

7 years 10 months ago #282697 by nant
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat, krileon, pepperstreet, allenjj

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 10 months ago #282716 by beat
Replied by beat on topic New Joomlapolis Rocks !
Big Thanks to the whole CB Team for the new website! Specially to our Kyle who has layed out the new website and its illustrations and to our Nick who wrote the new content. Kudos Team!

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: allenjj

7 years 10 months ago #282725 by pepperstreet
Replied by pepperstreet on topic New Joomlapolis Rocks ! - Nice Surprise!
Woohoo! What a nice surprise. The long wait is over :D ;)
I always had some vague assumptions, but never expected to find HELIX3 and PAGEBUILDER. I know both really well and I am curious to investigate your creation in more detail at a later date. Good to know "Joomlapolis" choose to rely on this particular combination. Personally I was a bit hesitant to use it for important jobs and tasks. Unfortunately, I found some things I did not like... but hopefully they are going to be improved in the next major updates. Nonetheless, I am confident and looking forward to give some feedback very soon.

BTW, that must have been a huge task. What about creating an article-series or some kind of "migration-diary"?
I bet that would show a lot of interesting tips and insights. Please! ;)

Until then, congrats to your relaunch and your new website!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat, nant

7 years 10 months ago #282761 by allenjj
Replied by allenjj on topic New Joomlapolis Rocks !
Was a little surprised when I logged on using an older link to the listing of new uploads to find the new Joomlapolis look. Overall I think it looks cleaner but now need to see where all the things I am typically looking for are located. That said nice to see you demonstrating the latest upgrade incorporated into your site, although surprised to see you using Kunena 5.0 guessing its RC. As always the Joomlapolis team rocks.

John
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat

7 years 10 months ago #282762 by allenjj
As a user who has installed your products and knows what each module does, I miss the grid listing the shows the latest versions. That said overall I do like the new look and think that the new design will help less experienced or new joomlapolis users. Do hope you will create the grid listing for folks like me.

John
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat

7 years 10 months ago #282763 by allenjj
Seems with the new web page and the changes you have made, most of my plug-ins are now showing on my control panel community builder updates section that there are new versions when in fact I already have installed the latest version and my version number matches the version on your page.

John

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn