Subscription until 31 December 2008 but

15 years 6 months ago #76102 by cgc0202
while RC3 is welcome, I was wondering if we will ever have a stable version before my subscription expires.

All I need really for now is the "Registration-Login" that will work with the latest Joomla 1.5.7 version.

In one of the forums that I participate, someone has customized the Joomla Registration/Login (e.g., in Joomlart Teline II template so that the features of the CB Registration/Login and Captcha are incorporated.

I requested this before here, if other developers can do it rather quickly, I wonder why Joomlapolis cannot do this for a simple "Registration-Login" module and component.

Cornelio

Edit: Just tested this, and it does work with Joomla 1.5.7. However, the voice version of the captcha sometimes skips some of the letters or numbers. I have to reload sometimes to get the compatible captcha -- as audio and in print.

Post edited by: cgc0202, at: 2008/10/02 16:20

Post edited by: cgc0202, at: 2008/10/02 17:27

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 6 months ago #76124 by beat
cgc0202 wrote:

while RC3 is welcome, I was wondering if we will ever have a stable version before my subscription expires.

All I need really for now is the "Registration-Login" that will work with the latest Joomla 1.5.7 version.

In one of the forums that I participate, someone has customized the Joomla Registration/Login (e.g., in Joomlart Teline II template so that the features of the CB Registration/Login and Captcha are incorporated.

I requested this before here, if other developers can do it rather quickly, I wonder why Joomlapolis cannot do this for a simple "Registration-Login" module and component.

Cornelio

Edit: Just tested this, and it does work with Joomla 1.5.7. However, the voice version of the captcha sometimes skips some of the letters or numbers. I have to reload sometimes to get the compatible captcha -- as audio and in print.

Post edited by: cgc0202, at: 2008/10/02 16:20

Post edited by: cgc0202, at: 2008/10/02 17:27

No worries:
- subscriptions are 12 months from subscription date (we still need to update the calendar-year ones).
-CB 1.2 Stable will not only be freely available to all Joomlapolitans,
- but will be out well before year's end....

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn