Plugin must have a name ?

15 years 7 months ago #76455 by john1000
Plugin must have a name ? was created by john1000
Ok, i saw this when i clicked to add a new member in cb by hand..
But when i click the button cancel i get a popup.. "Plugin must have a name"..

My soon to be released website.
www.joomla-reviews.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 7 months ago #76461 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Plugin must have a name ?
Means you have a bad plugin. Adding a user manually allows you to fill in all the fields associated with a plugin. Apparently one of your plugins is broken.

Try adding the user using joomlas user management. Then login and it'll do all that automatically. Still need to fix the broken plugin though.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 7 months ago #76467 by john1000
Replied by john1000 on topic Re:Plugin must have a name ?
mmm, but its a new install..
only thing created is a field for some info...nothing more.

www.joomla-reviews.com

15 years 7 months ago #76471 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Plugin must have a name ?
I have no idea then. Attempted to reproduce this and failed to do so.

You on joomla 1.5 per chance? I see nothing but trouble from 1.5 with tons of different components. 1.5 is garbage.

Anyway, sorry I couldn't reproduce it so I can't really figure out what needs to be fixed.

Try going to Components -> Community Builder -> Tools and doing all the database repairs/syncs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 7 months ago #76475 by MADKing
Replied by MADKing on topic Re:Plugin must have a name ?
I got sometimes the same phenomenon.
I think it comes from a CB Plugin.

15 years 7 months ago #76479 by john1000
Replied by john1000 on topic Re:Plugin must have a name ?
B) well 1.5 isnt garbage.

www.joomla-reviews.com

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn