list filter with multiple selection

15 years 6 months ago #76672 by jrspick
list filter with multiple selection was created by jrspick
I have read some forum posts on getting the forum filter to work and i am using the "like" to compare. The only problem i have is it wont for multiple selections. say i have a field with a multiple selection check boxes or multiple selection drop down and i want to search for them.

Is this even possible and what would the syntax be?

i would also like to state that if i use the simple method of applying the filter there are missing spaces in the syntax which automatically comes back with an error.

I use cb 1.2 rc2

~J~

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 6 months ago #76697 by jrspick
Replied by jrspick on topic Re:list filter with multiple selection
Just want to add that i just updated to rc3 and the problem with multiple selection and the list filter still persists.

15 years 6 months ago #76698 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:list filter with multiple selection
You do not appear to be a doc subscriber - and doc subscribers have access to RC code.

If something is wrong with your account PM me and I will fix.

15 years 6 months ago #76765 by ryantalexander
Replied by ryantalexander on topic Re:list filter with multiple selection
Here is Jason's subscription. He works for me. I'm the one who payed for it, but he does ll the work. Now, is there any solution to this problem?

15 years 6 months ago #76778 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:list filter with multiple selection
jrspick wrote:

I have read some forum posts on getting the forum filter to work and i am using the "like" to compare. The only problem i have is it wont for multiple selections. say i have a field with a multiple selection check boxes or multiple selection drop down and i want to search for them.

Is this even possible and what would the syntax be?

i would also like to state that if i use the simple method of applying the filter there are missing spaces in the syntax which automatically comes back with an error.

I use cb 1.2 rc2

~J~

forum filter?

if you really mean userlist filter, then please test the filter first using phpadmin on the comprofiler table.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn