plugins / addons and 1.2 RC3

15 years 6 months ago #77582 by webpromulich
plugins / addons and 1.2 RC3 was created by webpromulich
Just paid for 1.2 RC3. I'm about to install Joomla 1.5 fresh and start from scratch. I need to know if I can install the following (I had them on a previous CB 1.1 version):

1. CB Connections
2. Content Author
3. Simpleboard Forum
4. Invite
5. CB ProfileBook
6. CB IP Log
7. mXcomment-Tabs
8. CB Eventlist My Events

Thanks in advance.

Joomla 1.5.7 Legacy mode
PHP 5.2.5
CB 1.2 Stable

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 6 months ago #77587 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:plugins / addons and 1.2 RC3
Thank you for subscribing to the CB Documentation and thus supporting further CB Development. ;)

We don't sell CB 1.2 RCX - just provide access to doc group as a thank you for their support.

1,2,3 are core CB plugins and are included in CB 1.2 RC3

5. is a CB Team plugin and a new one will be released when CB 1.2 goes stable (been mentioned before).

4,6,7,8 are 3P plugins and might have new versions developed by their developers in the future - you would need to check with them. Most likely, at this time they would need legacy enabled for Joomla 1.5.X series.

15 years 6 months ago #77623 by webpromulich
Replied by webpromulich on topic Re:plugins / addons and 1.2 RC3
Thanks for the quick reply. One last question regarding what you mentioned: (I'm a Joomla newbie so please bear with me) Are you saying that the 3rd party addons should work with 1.2RC3/Joomla 1.5 with legacy enabled?

Thanks again.

Joomla 1.5.7 Legacy mode
PHP 5.2.5
CB 1.2 Stable

15 years 6 months ago #77626 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:plugins / addons and 1.2 RC3
webpromulich wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply. One last question regarding what you mentioned: (I'm a Joomla newbie so please bear with me) Are you saying that the 3rd party addons should work with 1.2RC3/Joomla 1.5 with legacy enabled?

Thanks again.

most of them should.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn