CB is not Social Networking WITHOUT a gallery

15 years 7 months ago #77743 by al_morenas
when will there be a decent gallery for CB RC3? im bemused to find out there's not a decent gallery for a social networking program such as Community Builder.:(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 7 months ago #77745 by mediaguru
Replied by mediaguru on topic Re:CB is not Social Networking WITHOUT a gallery
You should check out Nant's gallery ...

Post edited by: mediaguru, at: 2008/10/19 07:33

CB/Joomla golf site: www.thegolfspace.com
Geek/joomla site: www.tkserver.com

Check out my Joomla/CB projects:

* LIKE thumbs up system for "liking" content items
* Karma - CB user rating system
* Golf Score Tracker
* Jitter - status update system. "What's on your mind?"
* CB Author Plug - Shows CB author link and avatar in content items. J1.5 compatible and very customizable!

Found on my web site or in the Joomlapolis Directory !

15 years 7 months ago #77758 by krileon
I use JoomGallery heavily modified.

Can check it out at my site in my signature.

With a little work you can get the same thing. Just download JoomGallery and code it the way u want it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 7 months ago #77775 by al_morenas
Replied by al_morenas on topic Re:CB is not Social Networking WITHOUT a gallery
nant's doesnt work for me for some reason. so i thought it's just not for CB RC3 yet.

my problem is that im able to upload and create a thumb for the picture, but when you click the thumb, only the text description shows up on the pop up window - NO PICTURE.

see here:
xboxtayo.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&Itemid=83

15 years 7 months ago #77808 by iosoft.in
Replied by iosoft.in on topic Re:CB is not Social Networking WITHOUT a gallery
I am developing world's 1st of its kind Gallery-System for my own site, where users can upload unlimited (almost) pics but it won't cost a single MB of webspace :)

The CORE system is ready :woohoo:

Not getting enough time to work with Rating-System, Comment-System, Moderator-System, Template-System etc.

If anyone interested, let me know :)
[code:1]futureiosoft@yahoo.co.uk[/code:1]

15 years 6 months ago #78382 by mariam
I am wondering if anyone can tell me how to get the "joomgallery" Logo/link off of all the pages featuring the gallery. I am new to this so any help is greatly appreciated.

Post edited by: mariam, at: 2008/10/28 05:36

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn