Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Installation error JFTP::store:Bad response

• CARLO_BAT
  • CARLO_BAT
15 years 7 months ago #77769 by CARLO_BAT
JFTP:: store:Bad response
JInstaller:Install:File Copy failed:mynamesite/htdocs/tmp/comprofiler/images/pm.gif to mynamesite/htdocs/components/com_comprofiler/images/pm.gif

Hi, I've uploaded first via FTP the unzipped com_comprofiler.zip in mynamesite/htdocs/tmp/comprofile
then I've installed it from that directory, but I've received the error in top of this message.

Everytime I try a new installation, I received the same error, but that interests different files.

Joomla 1.5.7

Can you help me?
Thanks.

Post edited by: CARLO_BAT, at: 2008/10/19 19:20

Post edited by: CARLO_BAT, at: 2008/10/19 19:22

Post edited by: CARLO_BAT, at: 2008/10/20 19:14

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• CARLO_BAT
  • CARLO_BAT
15 years 6 months ago #78025 by CARLO_BAT
Replied by CARLO_BAT on topic Re:Installation error JFTP::store:Bad response
Perhaps solved, but it is too late to try to configure CB and try it, perhaps in the future....

I tried the following suggestion:

Switch FTP installer off, the joomla 1.5 api changed for this since RC1. Is fixed in upcoming CB 1.2.

but this means that the release 1.2 RC3 has not fixed the problem on Joomla 1.5.7

• beat
  • beat
15 years 6 months ago #78029 by beat
Similar thread here:

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,78026/catid,64/limit,6/limitstart,0/

Sorry, the ftp incompatibility is solved in CB 1.2 RC 3, but not the permissions-problems of misconfigured unix hosts...sorry, we can't fix that one in CB....but are working on good a solution. ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon