Fireboard not working

15 years 7 months ago #77787 by erstokke
Fireboard not working was created by erstokke
Hi!
I am new to Joomla and everything. I have installed Joomla 1.5.7 (1.0 legacy switched on) and CB 1.2RC3. So far, so good.

Next, I installed Fireboard 1.0.5RC2.

When not logged in, the forum shows up just fine. When logged in I get a whole page of errors:

variable value
$0 "
key value
$file "/home/jestoadi/public_html/bluegrass/components/com_fireboard/sources/fb_debug.php"
$line "36"
$function "debug_callstackinfo"
[args] Nested Array
"
$1 "
key value
$file "/home/jestoadi/public_html/bluegrass/components/com_fireboard/sources/fb_debug.php"
$line "45"
$function "trigger_dberror"
[args] Nested Array
"
$2 "
key value
$file "/home/jestoadi/public_html/bluegrass/components/com_fireboard/fireboard.php"
$line "413"
$function "check_dberror"
[args] Nested Array
"
$3 "
key value
$file "/home/jestoadi/public_html/bluegrass/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php"
$line "162"
[args] Nested Array
$function "require_once"

....and so on. The end of the page says:
Fatal error: Unable load default view type for user from Community Builder.\nDB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'fbviewtype' in 'field list' SQL=select fbviewtype from jos_comprofiler where user_id='62'
SQL =
select fbviewtype from jos_comprofiler where user_id='62'
in /home/jestoadi/public_html/bluegrass/components/com_fireboard/sources/fb_debug.php on line 37

I have tried to remove Fireboard and reinstall. I think maybe the trouble started when I installed the FB demo content.

Help anybody?

Post edited by: erstokke, at: 2008/10/20 07:50

Post edited by: erstokke, at: 2008/10/20 07:51

Post edited by: erstokke, at: 2008/10/20 10:35

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 7 months ago #77797 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Fireboard not working
All these are fireboard component errors and should be reported on the fireboard developer's forum.

15 years 7 months ago #77800 by erstokke
Replied by erstokke on topic Re:Fireboard not working
Thanks for the quick response, Nick!
I figured the errors were about integration between CB and FB, that is why I posted here.

Are there any other forum components that work easily with CB?

15 years 7 months ago #77818 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Fireboard not working
erstokke wrote:

Thanks for the quick response, Nick!
I figured the errors were about integration between CB and FB, that is why I posted here.

Are there any other forum components that work easily with CB?

I have FB 1.0.5 RC2 working on my test environment. Do not see these errors.

15 years 6 months ago #78383 by brentwilliams2
Replied by brentwilliams2 on topic Re:Fireboard not working
Found this on another forum:

1) Go to the Fireboard configuration, integration section.

2) Under Community Builder, you will see this option: "Create Community Builder forum profile" and a link next to it. Clicking this link will fix your database. However, if you were trying to integrate FB into CB, then that might be lost...

I'm guessing that the plugin that I am familiar with (extensions.joomla.org/component/option,com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,3092/Itemid,35/) isn't ready for FB 1.0.5, but I can't say for sure if that was the problem. If anybody knows what plugin to use (I'm on CB 1.1 running Joomla 1.5 in legacy mode), I would appreciate it!

Brent

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn