LOGIN PROBLEM

15 years 6 months ago #77887 by mogaka
LOGIN PROBLEM was created by mogaka
I am running Joomla1.5.7 and CB1.2RC3. I am having issues with the login module. Occasionally, when a registered user tries to login, nothing happens, the page simply reloads and the user is not shown as logged in. However, the user is shown as logged in in the backend.

I have checked my settings and template but have not been able to figure out what is going on.

Is this a known issue and is there a fix for this?

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 6 months ago #77955 by progressionsp
Replied by progressionsp on topic Re:LOGIN PROBLEM
I am having the same problem. Joomla 1.5.7, CB 1.2 RC3. I found many posts regarding a similar problem on 1.2 RC2, and also on other forums, but none for RC3 (and I'm too much of a newbie to know how different the problem is). Help!

Post edited by: progressionsp, at: 2008/10/22 05:27

15 years 6 months ago #77972 by rhdfranchising
Replied by rhdfranchising on topic Re:LOGIN PROBLEM
Hi, I am also having problems with login: when I try to log in or click 'Forgotten your password' the page refreshes and nothing happens. But I am not shown as logged in in the back end.

15 years 6 months ago #77974 by rhdfranchising
I've upgraded from CB 1.1 to 1.2 RC3, with Joomla 1.5.7 in legacy mode. Nothing happens when I try to login or retrieve a lost password.
I've tried unpublishing all my extra plugins, and ~I've turned error reporting to maximum. When I try to login this error message appears: Notice: Undefined property: JParameter::$text in /home/foodandd/public_html/plugins/content/cb_profile.php on line 35

15 years 6 months ago #77975 by rhdfranchising
Just tried enabling registration and that doesn't do anything either. I'm also getting this error on every page - anyone know this one? Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/foodandd/public_html/plugins/system/xajax.php on line 57

15 years 6 months ago #77980 by rhdfranchising
I've tried the Joomla login module and was able to log in with that. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the CB Login module and was able to log out (from being logged in with the Jooomla module) but not to log back in again. Any ideas please?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds