Is this possible???

15 years 5 months ago #80789 by chriscundy
Is this possible??? was created by chriscundy
Hi,

I am creating a form here for a client:

easyloansie.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers&Itemid=3

There is a field which reads:
'How long have you been at your current address?:'

I basically want the user to be able to select a number of years. If the number is less than 3 years then a new field will be revealed where they will have to populate it with their previous address details.

I have been fiddling all day trying to get this to work and have had no luck.

I am hoping some brainy bod here will be able to help me out or maybe a few brainy bods :)

Thanks in advance.

Chris :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #81163 by chriscundy
Replied by chriscundy on topic Re:Is this possible???
anyone ?

15 years 4 months ago #81168 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Is this possible???
Don't think it's possible at this time to make conditional fields. I believe it's planned for 1.3, but don't hold me to that.

Might I suggest you simply remove that box and add info before registration (Components -> Community Builder -> Configuration -> Registration -> Introduction text for registration) informing the user to use their most current address of greater then 3 years.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.312 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn