Two image uploaders causes javascript duplicate

15 years 5 months ago #81024 by dpdk
Hi,

I'm developing a community website and using CB 1.2 RC3 to build up a community-profile.
On the Edit-profile page, i have two image-field-types placed. (One of the normal profile-image (web) and another extra image-upload for use of an extra image)

Both image-edit-fields are on the same edit-profile-page, but when choosing a task out of: "no-image-change", "upload-new-image", "choose-an-avatar" or "delete-image", only the last(in this case the second) image-edit-field is triggered by the javascript.
The first field is not beïng triggered.

I thought this was due to a duplicated dom-element, triggered by the javascript code. But the dom-element-id's were not identical.

Though i think the javascript-task-selection within the combo-box is not correctly being seperated from eachother by task and element-position.

Do you guys have a solution for this/ is this problem known among the forum.

Best regards,

--

Stefan @ dpdk

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 5 months ago #81065 by Rapunzl
Confirmed... Beat and Nick informed. Good eye! :)

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

15 years 5 months ago #81069 by beat
Is fixed for RC4 coming soon now.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn