undefined function encrypt()

15 years 5 months ago #81036 by keltic
undefined function encrypt() was created by keltic
Hi all,

On my site new users have to verify their email and an admin needs to approve them. When I approve an user I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function encrypt() in /home/XXX/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_pms_mypmspro/pms.mypmspro.php on line 286

[code:1] if ($config_cryptmode==1) {
$cm = Encrypt($udde_msg,$config_cryptkey,CRYPT_MODE_BASE64);
$sql="INSERT INTO #__uddeim (fromid, toid, message, datum, systemmessage, disablereply, cryptmode, crypthash) VALUES (".$udde_fromid.", ".$udde_toid.", '".$cm."', ".$udde_time.", '".$udde_sysm."', 0, 1,'".md5($config_cryptkey)."')";
} else {
$sql="INSERT INTO #__uddeim (fromid, toid, message, datum, systemmessage, disablereply) VALUES (".$udde_fromid.", ".$udde_toid.", '".$udde_msg."', ".$udde_time.", '".$udde_sysm."', 0)";
}[/code:1]

I think it has something to do with the encryption option from UddeIM encryption option. I've it set to obfuscate.

Users do get approved by the way.

Joomla 1.5.8
CB 1.2RC3
UddeIM 1.4/2008-10-01

For the moment I've disabled pms.mypmspro.php

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 5 months ago #81051 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:undefined function encrypt()
Have you changed the plugin parameters to use UddeIM? Mine works fine that way with obfuscate on.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

15 years 5 months ago #81135 by keltic
Replied by keltic on topic Re:undefined function encrypt()
UddeIm 1.0 has been selected.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn