Manage Connections Question: 2 Tabs appearing

15 years 4 months ago #81092 by mrfully
Hello,

I'm having a problem that I'm sure it is something I overlooked but when working with this so much sometimes the obvious issues are missed.

I'm showing 2 tabs both called manage buddies but it doesn't seem to be working correctly.

When I log in as an admin to my site and I click on the automatic connection requests I've received it takes me to the screen where I can accept or deny friends. The problem is that here is where the 2 manage connections tabs appear. So when I click on the first one it shows me a list of users but not the new ones I just accepted. However, when I click on the second connection tab it will show the user in that list. So when you vist my profile it only shows my original friends but not any new ones. I had this working but it seems after I installed uddeim something went wrong.

The link to my site is www.fullyequippedent.com/main
Login with user: test and pass: test123

Can anyone help?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #81098 by ckayfish
I checked quicky... test account provided nas no current or "not yet accepted" connections. Could follow complete workflow, but would need multiple accounts for that, plus there are other things to do.

Tips for understanding and solving your issue - Props to Krileon for creating this.
My Opensource CB Plugins: Mutual Connections and MYCB Cookie available here

15 years 4 months ago #81132 by mrfully
Thx for the reply...I fixed the problem by enabling cross connection in the configuration panel. I just overlooked it...sorry about that.

15 years 3 months ago #84289 by eckhard
I am trying to find this in the RC4.
Is this auto connect function removed??

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn