Userlist and search issues

15 years 4 months ago #81267 by Camee
Userlist and search issues was created by Camee
I have 3 problems with userlists and search:

1. If I try to filter some kind of members, it don't work like I want. For example, I have a searchable field called 'Realm' (title 'Server'). Not everybody want to fill out this field, so I would like to create a userlist, that shows only members, whitch filled out this field (filteroption: Realm IS NOT NULL) and I'd like to sort the list ascending by this field (sortoption: Realm [ASC]). Unfortunately the first 25-30 members in the specified list didn't filled out this field... they shouldn't appear in this list, but they do.

www.wow-wildtiere.com/component/comprofiler/userslist/Benutzerliste%20nach%20Realm%20sortiert

2. I can't search these lists! Never! Every searchresult goes to a 404 errorsite, for example the result for Solaia (my own username): www.wow-wildtiere.com/components/comprofiler/userslist/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=usersList&Itemid=&limitstart=0&listid=4&search=&username__srmch=is&username=Solaia&cb_charakter__srmch=&cb_charakter=&cb_realm__srmch=&cb_realm=

3. If I want to switch to another list in the dropdownmenu on the userlistsite, that's not possible. Is there a possibility to disable the dropdownmenu? I added all lists to the mainmenu, so I don't want an additional dropdownmenu.

Joomla 1.5.8, PHP 5, MySQL 5, CB 1.2 RC3
No SEF extensions only JoomlaSEF with .htaccess.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Camee

Post edited by: Camee, at: 2008/12/04 18:20

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn