User Logged in many Times

15 years 4 months ago #81338 by ckayfish
User Logged in many Times was created by ckayfish
I have an issue with users showing up as logged in multiple times. Usually just twice, sometimes 3 times, and in one instance a user showed logged in 22 times and they PM'ed me to ask how it happened and to log them out.

I will be looking at hacking the "Who's Logged in Module" i use (Live Pro) to have them display only once, however since they show in the backed as well, the problem is bigger than the display module.

Should I be looking at Joomla! to why this is happening? I have logins turned off for Joomla!, so it seems natural to first examine CB. It looks like if they are logged in with Remeber me checked, close their browser, open their browser and come back to the site it shows a second instance.

Tips for understanding and solving your issue - Props to Krileon for creating this.
My Opensource CB Plugins: Mutual Connections and MYCB Cookie available here

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #81350 by ckayfish
Replied by ckayfish on topic Re:User Logged in many Times
OK, I found double login session blocker

extensions.joomla.org/component/option,com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,6160/Itemid,35/

It worked, but while activated gave me some other mysql errors. I've disabled for now, but will continue to investigate.

I've leaned a lot about the session table and using the Joomla debugger... good times!

Tips for understanding and solving your issue - Props to Krileon for creating this.
My Opensource CB Plugins: Mutual Connections and MYCB Cookie available here

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn