CB Moderator Module?

15 years 4 months ago #83431 by CivilianTech
CB Moderator Module? was created by CivilianTech
I have uploaded an image for my profile as a test. I received the email telling me that a user has uploaded an image, but it needs to be approved. The CB Moderator Module is where I approve the image, but I can't seem to find how to display that module for me to approve the image. I saw CB Workflows module in my list but I couldn't get that to actually show up anywhere. Any help with approving in CB would be great...

Many thanks in advanced...

CivilianTech

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 months ago #83655 by kedmiston
Replied by kedmiston on topic Re:CB Moderator Module?
Sounds like you've already figured out that you need to "Enable" the CB Workflows module. If not, try that. Second, check that it is in a position that is showing up properly in your template. Pick a location that is already properly showing another module...such as "left" perhaps. If it shows, then you know all you have to do is mess around with things until you get it to show in the right spot. If it does not show, check that the "Access Level" is set correctly for you to see it when testing. The last thing I can think to suggest is to be sure it's set to show up on a menu page, if not all of them.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn