Error profilebook publish/unpublish

14 years 9 months ago #103378 by alfons
Error profilebook publish/unpublish was created by alfons
I have cb 1.2.1 installed with cb profilebook 1.2 rc2. I'm not able to publish/unpublish messages. I did some searching and found that a parameter was not properly set.

In the file components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilebook/cb.profilebook.php around line 820 change:

[code:1]. '<input type="hidden" name="' . $this->_getPagingParamName( 'published' ) . '" value="1" />'[/code:1]

into:

[code:1]. '<input type="hidden" name="' . $this->_getPagingParamName( 'published' ) . '" id="published' . $k . '" value="1" />'[/code:1]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #103493 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Error profilebook publish/unpublish
Many thanks :)

Issue was reported here:
www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/catid,77/id,103492/#103492

So cross-linked the threads :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 8 months ago #106997 by professorgl
Replied by professorgl on topic Re:Error profilebook publish/unpublish
Hi,

I tried this fix, but it did not work for me.

I am running joomla 1.5.13 in legacy
CB 1.2.1
profile book 1.2RC2

I am testing the wall plugin and basically I entered a comment on my own profile wall.

The comment shows up and I can read it, but it says that it is unpublished. I click on the publish link, the page refreshes, but it still says unpublished?

Then when I log into another test user account and view the wall of the first account where I posted a wall comment, it does not show up on the wall? Further, while logged in as this second test user, I went to the profile of the first test user and added a comment. Then I logged into the first test user account and tried to delete the comment from the second user account and it would not delete. A pop up comes up asking if I really want to delete the comment by the user, I click ok, but the comment stays on the first test user account. So basically, nothing is publishing and nothing is deleting?

Guest book will not delete entry either. I have been testing back and forth with two different test user accounts and the publish and delete wall comments and guest book, will not delete, and I cannot publish my own wall comments on my own profile?

I completed the fix as stated in this thread, but I have not been able to get it to work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Post edited by: professorgl, at: 2009/08/04 21:58

Post edited by: professorgl, at: 2009/08/04 22:24

Post edited by: professorgl, at: 2009/08/04 22:31

Post edited by: professorgl, at: 2009/08/04 22:57

14 years 4 months ago #119239 by santapec
Replied by santapec on topic Re:Error profilebook publish/unpublish
Doesn't work for me either. Any suggestions for a fix?

:(

13 years 11 months ago #132463 by loila
Replied by loila on topic Re:Error profilebook publish/unpublish
thanks

Post edited by: loila, at: 2010/05/07 10:29

www.vidogg.com

Dedicated

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.923 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn