CB Admin Module 1.0 Released!

14 years 4 months ago #118803 by beat
CB Admin Module 1.0 Released! was created by beat
This thread discusses the Content article: CB Admin Module 1.0 Released!

Many thanks to Kyle (krileon in here) from the CB team, for helping in making and successfully refining with our restless feedbacks this awesome small module, which is so practical right now.

We will be expanding it for CB 2.0 to be expandable by CB plugins, and have already a completely new features-rich backend API implemented for CB 2.0. ;)

We decided to release it free to everybody as our little Christmas gift to this huge and amazing community of community builders. B)

Looking forward to hear what you think of it, and feel welcome to improve it, share your improvements, to use it and expand it for other usages, it will most probably become part of the CB distribution with time. :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 4 months ago #118821 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CB Admin Module 1.0 Released!
What Beat said B)

and Merry Xmas / Happy Holidays to everyone!

14 years 4 months ago #118837 by softforge
Replied by softforge on topic Re:CB Admin Module 1.0 Released!
Great admin module! We built something similar which allows you to publish links in the status module position (next to preview) to any CBSubs page. We were planning to release it officially but it look like you have gone 1 step further. It is attached if anyone finds is useful.

Nice work! :)

Attachment mod_cbsubslink_1_0.zip not found

Post edited by: softforge, at: 2009/12/10 18:48

If you like our plugins, please consider writing a review on the Joomla Extension Directory or the Community Builder Directory ...
Attachments:

14 years 4 months ago #119032 by renef79
Replied by renef79 on topic Re:CB Admin Module 1.0 Released!
great!

thank you.

14 years 3 months ago #120394 by softforge
Replied by softforge on topic Re:CB Admin Module 1.0 Released!
I've just noticed this plugin refers to images that do not exist eg:

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/icons/normal/time_sheet_16.gif

It is therefore generating lots of errors in the error log.

If you like our plugins, please consider writing a review on the Joomla Extension Directory or the Community Builder Directory ...

14 years 3 months ago #120399 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB Admin Module 1.0 Released!
softforge wrote:

I've just noticed this plugin refers to images that do not exist eg:

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/icons/normal/time_sheet_16.gif

It is therefore generating lots of errors in the error log.

This is intended, the images will be available with next CBSubs release; you can safely ignore the notices.

Please keep in mind they're not errors, but just notices; they will not cause any negative impact on your site.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/12/30 19:35

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds