Happy 2010 to all Joomlapolitans

14 years 3 months ago #122608 by sozzled™
Replied by sozzled™ on topic Re:Happy 2010 to all Joomlapolitans
G'day and Happy New Year.

Has anyone given some thought to retiring the old Joomlaboard Forum is favour of a native Joomla extension, like Kunena or Agora or ccBoard? When you consider the collaborative effort between the Kunena and Community Builder development teams, it seems a pity that Joomlapolis doesn't use the Kunena component, doesn't it? I think it would be a good public relations exercise and a boost for both products if there was a close tie-in somehow.

Read my blog and
File Attachment:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 3 months ago #122609 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Happy 2010 to all Joomlapolitans
sozzled™ wrote:

G'day and Happy New Year.

Has anyone given some thought to retiring the old Joomlaboard Forum is favour of a native Joomla extension, like Kunena or Agora or ccBoard? When you consider the collaborative effort between the Kunena and Community Builder development teams, it seems a pity that Joomlapolis doesn't use the Kunena component, doesn't it? I think it would be a good public relations exercise and a boost for both products if there was a close tie-in somehow.

Yes sir we have.

We have been evaluating Kunena and other forum applications.

14 years 2 months ago #124420 by hjames
Replied by hjames on topic Re:Happy 2010 to all Joomlapolitans
Hey guys, any updates to these release's? Would be interested to see if there are any tentative dates? I would like to get ahold of some Beta's for experimental programming.

Can we expect a new Template Structure for the Newest CB? I know it has been an evolutionary process so things change, grow, etc.. but I think it could use a system more like Joomla's own template system as apposed to what is currently being used.

I think it would give users more flexibility as well as 3Rd Party Developers.

Your thoughts?

13 years 11 months ago #132893 by deltafidesign
Replied by deltafidesign on topic Re:Happy 2010 to all Joomlapolitans
Will be always present the connection path in CB 2.0?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn