CB Captcha Plugin 2.2 Stable and CB Last Visitors Plugin 1.2 Stable Released

14 years 3 weeks ago #129612 by beat
This thread discusses the Content article: CB Captcha Plugin 2.2 Stable and CB Last Visitors Plugin 1.2 Stable Released

Many thanks to Trail for his contribution with lastVisits. For those who never heard from Trail, he's been around at the start of CB.

Many thanks to Nick too for CB Captcha. Nick has also been around almost from the start of CB.

That was in 2004. A long way has been made since then, and an amazing community is now using CB for many different uses, keeping it Joomla's most popular extension since the start of Joomla's extension directory.

Thank you all in here for your amazing support and help in making this community of community builders a successful one.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 3 weeks ago #130211 by PCAnalyzer

13 years 9 months ago #139102 by godokoru
Where I can download CB Captcha Plugin 2.2 Stable? Link?

13 years 9 months ago #139104 by nant
godokoru wrote:

Where I can download CB Captcha Plugin 2.2 Stable? Link?

You need to be a CB Documentation subscriber to download the CB Captcha plugin (along with 13 other CB Team released add-ons).

13 years 5 months ago #146675 by kvincent

ศีล สติ ปัญญา ความเพียร ย่อมถึงพระนิพพาน
www.norkaew.net

จินตนาการ อยู่เหนือความรู้ทั้งปวง
www.javathailand.com

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.714 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn