Incubator Grand Opening!

13 years 9 months ago #138526 by krileon
Incubator Grand Opening! was created by krileon
This thread discusses the Content article: Incubator Grand Opening!

Woohoo! This marks a good day in the history of Joomlapolis. Now with the ability to provide our user base with the latest and greatest releases in a timely fashion the possibilities of Community Builder powered sites is enormous. Thank you everyone for all your support and patience!

I would like to invite everyone to contribute more to the community! Please use the incubator projects as a "learning center" as well to explore the many possibilities of a CB Plugin. Please feel free to comment on projects as well as provide valuable potential bug reports in the respective projects forum.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #138541 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Incubator Grand Opening!
Thanks Kyle for all your hard working putting most of this together.

I have contributed 3 projects so far but I am planning on a couple more.

This is a great opportunity for people to learn by studying.

Lets hope that some of these suckers reach maturity fast!

13 years 9 months ago #138568 by ndee
Replied by ndee on topic Re:Incubator Grand Opening!
Hi guys,

thank you very much for this. Very interesting projects over there, will take some time to check them all. Another great step into the right direction. Congratulations :side:

Keep the good stuff comin' :woohoo:

###################
SPEED UP HELP, read first: Help us help you
###################

13 years 9 months ago #138579 by vfwhite
Replied by vfwhite on topic Re:Incubator Grand Opening!
I am a new document subscriber. I have been looking through the Incubator and I want to praise your efforts. I am sure I will be spending a lot of time there. :)

I like the layout. It’s very easy on the eyes, literally! B)

Navigation was fairly easy, too, but I did get a little lost because I couldn’t navigate back to the overview page where I entered the site, but my brain is tired. I got a couple of 404’s on the ‘wiki’ tabs, too. ;)

I was really excited to see everything the Incubator has to offer. It really does look like a great place to learn. Believe me, nobody needs to learn more than I do.:blush:

I became a document subscriber only a week ago and I am proud to say I am almost ready to go live my CB site. I think having access to the Incubator will assure that I retain my ability to amaze my friends and family.:woohoo:

GREAT JOB!:kiss:

13 years 9 months ago #139027 by MeRLiNMC
Replied by MeRLiNMC on topic Re:Incubator Grand Opening!
I have to say the same:

Very interesting projects over there, will take some time to check them all. Another great step into the right direction. Congratulations

13 years 9 months ago #139192 by Leo51
Replied by Leo51 on topic Re:Incubator Grand Opening!
Let me join the others and thank you guys for the new projects and very wonderful addons especially the blog.

Question: Any plans to be able to add comments to the blog or is there already means of doing that? Also, what module is being used on your frontpage? :CB PB Latest

Thanks

Fred

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.667 seconds