15 years 11 months ago #63641 by alepee
Replied by alepee on topic Re:CB 1.2 Status Report
That is a great news :)
thanks to all CB team !
The topic has been locked.
15 years 11 months ago #63662 by ndee
Replied by ndee on topic Re:CB 1.2 Status Report
bmacwire wrote:

Ok... stupid question alert... how do you know if you did in fact purchase the manual for "2007". Call me disorganized, but I have a lot going on and I think I did this but I'm not sure how to be sure I did.

Hi,

as your "status" next to your username is "user" instead of the shiny Doc Subcriber icon (like I have) you may did not purchase docs or maybe something went wrong during payment? You should have got a confirmation email from CB and paypal.

Greets,
ndee

###################
SPEED UP HELP, read first: Help us help you
###################
15 years 11 months ago #63668 by eminer
Replied by eminer on topic Re:CB 1.2 Status Report
bmacwire - You would need a subscription for "2008" as 2007 does not count now. You would login to Pay Pal to see who you have paid.

By: bmacwire
Ok... stupid question alert... how do you know if you did in fact purchase the manual for "2007". Call me disorganized, but I have a lot going on and I think I did this but I'm not sure how to be sure I did.

Regards

Post edited by: eminer, at: 2008/05/26 16:37
15 years 11 months ago #63677 by subfighter
Replied by subfighter on topic Re:CB 1.2 Status Report
Dammmmmmmm! How close is it getting as the suspense is killing everyone... :woohoo: this is like a great milestone waiting to be released for Joomla 1.5x

waiting and getting readying to buy my subscription!

Rick Estrada
www.subfighter.com
Your Source For Online Jiu Jitsu Techniques
15 years 11 months ago #63692 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:CB 1.2 Status Report
bmacwire,
If you click on the yellow button or your image in CB Login box, you will see exact status of your subscription, and when it expired/expires. If it expired you have there a renew button. Thanks :)

----

ndee,

We have made a deep evaluation, and weighted-in the factor that mootools could already be loaded in our evaluation. We still concluded that jQuery is far superior to mootools. In addition, jQuery has a bigger take-up than mootools, larger community and more mature plugins. And while regarding animation-gimmicks, both libraries are more or less equivalent (well no longer true with the upcoming jQuery UI), for client-side applications, jQuery has quite some advantages. Another consideration was about versions, bugs and dependancies on core library versions. With jQuery you can, if needed, load concurrently multiple versions of jQuery without conflicts. As far as I understand this isn't possible with mootools, for obvious conflicts-reasons. ;)

Finally, a polite, factual and solutions-seeking post regarding javascript-libraries conflicts, that i made on mootools forum during my evaluation got simply deleted within an hour without any comment/message/explanation/apology :angry: . That was it for mootools as far as I'm concerned.

----

Status update:

The all-Saturday (quite nerving) debugging of the (quite unneeded) mootools conflict made me truly sick. :sick: I had fever and a "rebel cough" to the point that I needed "troubleshooting and debuging" myself :laugh: , so I went to see a doctor on Sunday ! After a thorough checkup, the doctor ordered some strong meds and more sleep :woohoo: to debug me quickly. :D After 2 days of meds and resting, feeling much better (no fever, clear head again and less cough) and could continue work, squashing 4 bugs. Obviously we didn't move forward very much during those last 2 days, but we didn't move backwards either, as no new major bug got reported in the testteam, and... I kept away from code while feverish, to avoid adding bugs :D , and finally got some rest too, which should help too... :laugh:

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
15 years 11 months ago #63706 by dping28
Replied by dping28 on topic Re:CB 1.2 Status Report
Oh no Beat! I am sorry I didnt mean to make you sick with my bug! ;)

-D

CB Testteam member
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.312 seconds