clicking on userlist row

15 years 4 months ago #81708 by leblancs
Replied by leblancs on topic Re:clicking on userlist row
Thanks for your suggestions... Just so I know, what *should* it be doing when I do this?

-Matt

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #81714 by leblancs
Okay, so I just did a complete re-install, but I'm still having the same problem. I even installed the sample data and list, but the error is still there.

Here's an interesting thing I noticed, however: Whoever is at the top of the full user list does not cause an error. The screen momentarily refreshes when I click on the row, but there is no error. If I change their name so they move elsewhere in the list, then clicking them will cause the error. At which point, whoever is in the new top position no longer causes an error.

When I run a search to narrow down the results, I don't get an error, but I don't get the refresh either, instead I get redirected to index.php.

So I'm getting 3 different results here: error, refresh, and redirect based on slightly different circumstances. The thing is I don't even know what the correct results I'm looking for happens to be... What is SUPPOSED to happen when I click on a user's row? (Not on the hyperlink or the image, but anywhere else on the row?)

-Matt

15 years 4 months ago #81715 by leblancs
I found the problem... I was using Jumi to include an instance of the Search component as a module on every page -- problem is this was apparently including the accompanying jQuery function on each page as well, which means on the user list page the function was being included twice. I unpublished the Jumi module and voila the mysterious row bug was gone.

I'll have to work on my Jumi script so that it doesn't grab the offending code.

One error down -- time for bed!

-Matt

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn