My Profile & uddeim

15 years 4 months ago #82391 by trlbldr
My Profile & uddeim was created by trlbldr
This occurs after a procedurally correct upgrade to CB 1.2RC4:

When a user logs in and clicks the link to see her/his profile, this error occurs:

Warning: getuddeimTab::require_once(/home/mysite/public_html/components/com_uddeim/uddeimlib10.php) [getuddeimtab.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jrtcllcc/mysite/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_pmsuddeim/pms.uddeim.php on line 38

Fatal error: getuddeimTab::require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/mysite/public_html/components/com_uddeim/uddeimlib10.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mysite/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_pmsuddeim/pms.uddeim.php on line 38

It's true that I have installed uddeim v1.2 on the sites I maintain; it's also true that I've installed the CB plugins for uddeim. I'm confused as to what to do in this case. I'd very much appreciate any and all suggestions.

Thanks

Post edited by: trlbldr, at: 2008/12/15 01:51

Don White

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #82573 by trlbldr
Replied by trlbldr on topic Re:My Profile & uddeim: Resolved
This issue is resolved; I upgraded uddeim to v1.5 and published the default CB template. No problem, no more.

Don White

15 years 4 months ago #83604 by rag.calboni
Replied by rag.calboni on topic Re:My Profile & uddeim
I have the same problem but with uddeim 1.5.
when I enable the ayax function and there are no new messages, the first time I load the page I will see correct, but after the specified time I have the mentioned error (requie_once warning and fatal error)
:huh:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds