Field "webiste" url target _blank but need _self

15 years 4 months ago #82518 by ortiizz
Hi guy's

How can I modify CB, so that it will open up links in the same window (e.g. on Additional info tab, there is a field website) Is it possible to switch the _blank to _self somewhere in the code? I've searched thoroughly through this forum and found nothing!

The purpose of this is to add a link to a persons blog as at the moment as you all know there is no blog support for J1.5 CB RC 3-4 to have it shown on the profile page and it will not be feasable to have it pop up in a new window.

Thank you in advance!

Post edited by: ortiizz, at: 2008/12/16 13:34

Post edited by: ortiizz, at: 2008/12/16 13:40

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #82540 by ortiizz
Replied by ortiizz on topic Re:Field
ortiizz wrote:

Hi guy's

How can I modify CB, so that it will open up links in the same window (e.g. on Additional info tab, there is a field website) Is it possible to switch the _blank to _self somewhere in the code? I've searched thoroughly through this forum and found nothing!

The purpose of this is to add a link to a persons blog as at the moment as you all know there is no blog support for J1.5 CB RC 3-4 to have it shown on the profile page and it will not be feasable to have it pop up in a new window.

Thank you in advance!

Post edited by: ortiizz, at: 2008/12/16 13:34

Post edited by: ortiizz, at: 2008/12/16 13:40

- SOLVED - Just found out that there is a TAB plugin for MyBlog, so no need to improvise lol :)

But in any case, if someone knows the fix for the "_self" question, please post, caause I can think of many content items I would like to insert into custom fields and not have it pop up in _blank

Thank in advance!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn