Legacy Plugin causes Internal Server Error

15 years 4 months ago #83146 by jfsullivan
Legacy Plugin causes Internal Server Error was created by jfsullivan
I have CB 1.2 RC4 running on Joomla 1.5.8. I am getting some Error 500 - Internal Server Error messages.

First one is every time I try to "Check Community Builder Database." This happens every time regardless of other settings.

Second one is if I turn on the Legacy Plugin, I get Error 500 every time I try to edit a user. If I turn off the Plugin, I don't get the error.

Thanks in advance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #83148 by ndee
Maybe there is mod_security (www.modsecurity.org) or some other webapplication firewall installed and causes these errors. If it is your server you should know how to fix if it is your hosters server ask if they can fix the false positives for you.

###################
SPEED UP HELP, read first: Help us help you
###################

15 years 4 months ago #83158 by nant
jfsullivan wrote:

I have CB 1.2 RC4 running on Joomla 1.5.8. I am getting some Error 500 - Internal Server Error messages.

First one is every time I try to "Check Community Builder Database." This happens every time regardless of other settings.

Second one is if I turn on the Legacy Plugin, I get Error 500 every time I try to edit a user. If I turn off the Plugin, I don't get the error.

Thanks in advance

Sounds (smells) like memory problem - should be able to see it in your error log - try increasing memory in php.ini.

15 years 4 months ago #83169 by jfsullivan
Replied by jfsullivan on topic Re:Legacy Plugin causes Internal Server Error
That did it...I upped the memory limit and I have no problems with it anymore.

Thank you very much!!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn