Fireboard + Userprofile click + CB login

15 years 4 months ago #83182 by decex
Lets see if i can explain this so it can be corrected.

Im running J158, FB latest RC, CB RC4.

The forum is public accessable. When entering threads and click on user profile that made the threads, it does not use the CB login module. It use joomla default login module, even though i have disable it. Very strange.

I really hope i have explain this so it can be corrected som how :(

Thanks and have a merry x-mas to you all

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #83218 by cowboysdude
Replied by cowboysdude on topic Re:Fireboard + Userprofile click + CB login
decex wrote:

Lets see if i can explain this so it can be corrected.

Im running J158, FB latest RC, CB RC4.

The forum is public accessable. When entering threads and click on user profile that made the threads, it does not use the CB login module. It use joomla default login module, even though i have disable it. Very strange.

I really hope i have explain this so it can be corrected som how :(

Thanks and have a merry x-mas to you all

Well.. you and a lot of us are trying to figure that out too. :laugh: I also have the same problem... On my index.php page I have the Joomla login and no matter if I have it disabled or not the CB login is not showing up. It's on every other page...BUT if you try to register using the plugin it won't send email to the user either....so.... good luck.

15 years 4 months ago #83329 by docpaul
Replied by docpaul on topic Re:Fireboard + Userprofile click + CB login
Have you tried 'disable core registration' plugin, use CB login as the only active login/register module, and set FB for registered users only? Remembering to configure the settings accordingly within CB and joomla.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn