Tab Management & Email Registration

15 years 4 months ago #83360 by newhellas
Tab Management & Email Registration was created by newhellas
I have just 2 simple questions and i would be glad if anyone can help me.

I am using Joomla 1.0.15 and CB 1.2 RC4 .
Hello to all!

First i would like to thank all the developers for cb...without it our life would be ... just miserable!

Some (nooby) questions... that my have been answered but i can not find any answers... and thanks for your time!

[1.0.15 & 1.2 RC4]

1>I have created some tabs that the users-members put some valuable info etc etc.

The thing is that i do not want this to be visible by everyone(other registered memebers) as it is considered "special" info, especially the newest members.

Is there any plugin or mod or...a setting that can enable the control of who can see the tabs?

Or if there is something that gives the user the choice to show or not his info.

I would like this info tab to be eg only viewable by the member itself and the moderators/admins etc.

The settings right now let you to choose which above that level...will see it. So i can not see how i can do this.

If i choose registered then all see it, if i put moderator then only moderator and above see it...
I guess you get the point.

Could this happen?

2> Is there a plugin or mod or...a setting that can block some types of email(eg @yahoo.com) at registration?

Thank you for you time! :cheer:

Post edited by: newhellas, at: 2008/12/25 16:57

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #83410 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Tab Management & Email Registration
1 ) Yes, CB Privacy plugin which has not yet released.

2 ) Yes, edit the email field to have a registration restriction. Simply add what you want to the restricted list.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn