'Add Friend' / 'Show All' Hot-Link... HOW?

15 years 4 months ago #83657 by grvulture
Hello and Happy Holiday season to all!

Is it possible to have a 'Add Friend' link on a user-profile, similar to the [edit your photo]?

CB writes:

To display [edit your photo], type following into description: [menu style="color:green;" caption="&91;edit your photo&93;" img=""] _UE_MENU_EDIT : _UE_UPDATEAVATAR [/menu]

Can I do the same with [menu]_UE_MENU_CONNECTIONS: _UE_ADDCONNECTION[/menu] ? Because I tried, nothing gets displayed...

Same with 'Show all Friends' link, I tried _UE_SEEALLOFUSERSNCONNECTIONS & _UE_SEEALLNCONNECTIONS , but again NO luck...

I remember I've done this about a year ago, I just cant recall how...! :S

SUPER ACTIVITY PLUGIN:
www.axxis.gr/super_activity/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #84072 by grvulture
Replied by grvulture on topic Re:'Add Friend' / 'Show All' Hot-Link... HOW?
IS ANYBODY in the position to tell me the URL of the connections page of a user???

The connections tab says 'Show Summary: Shows a small number of connections with a link to see them in paginated form'...

Well, where is the link???

In earlier versions this was working, what happened now??

At least, please tell me the URL, I will make my own menu...

Thank YOU!! :)

SUPER ACTIVITY PLUGIN:
www.axxis.gr/super_activity/

15 years 4 months ago #84161 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:'Add Friend' / 'Show All' Hot-Link... HOW?
[code:1]
[menu]_UE_MENU_CONNECTIONS : _UE_ADDCONNECTION [/menu]
[menu]_UE_MENU_CONNECTIONS : _UE_ADDCONNECTIONREQUEST [/menu]
[menu]_UE_MENU_MESSAGES : _UE_PM_USER [/menu]
[menu]_UE_MENU_EDIT : _UE_UPDATEPROFILE [/menu]
[menu]_UE_MENU_EDIT : _UE_UPDATEAVATAR [/menu]
[/code:1]

All work, but menu tab needs to be publish (does not matter where it's published, but needs to be published).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn