Can not lay out tab contents

15 years 4 months ago #83698 by room
Can not lay out tab contents was created by room
Hey everyone,

I've got a maybe newbie question but I don't know what I'm doing wrong. So my problem is that I installed the starsign plugin and I activated it on the plugins page and on tab management as well, it appears on the profile too but I can't display it on another position. It is at the top position all the time and it works only if I activate the System Tab. I think this plugin is part of System Tab but I don't like it at the top position. I'd like to display it under System tab.

Has anyone any solution of this problem?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #83716 by ndee
Replied by ndee on topic Re:Can not lay out tab contents
Hi,

did you try Components -> Community Builder -> Tab Management?

###################
SPEED UP HELP, read first: Help us help you
###################

15 years 4 months ago #83745 by room
Replied by room on topic Re:Can not lay out tab contents
yes I did, so the problem is that I take both system and another tab at the same position (like main area/right side) it works perfectly while I don't move the another tab under system tab..then the another tab disappears.. I don't know why.. and well my aim is positioning under system tab..

15 years 4 months ago #84050 by room
Replied by room on topic Re:Can not lay out tab contents
up

15 years 4 months ago #84159 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Can not lay out tab contents
This is a limitation of the plugin developer. They've hardcoded in the location of the plugins display. 3rd party plugins are not supported by the CB team. Please contact the original developer.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn