Still trying to solve search problem

15 years 4 months ago #83901 by tubaboy
Still trying to solve search problem was created by tubaboy
Hi- Any search returns all users- the URL is missing the userlist variable:

Here's the URL:

www.efolkmusic.net/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=usersList&Itemid=71&limitstart=0&search=&name=red+clay&cb_genres=

Any ideas? I tried reinstalling RC4 as if it were an upgrade, no difference.

Thanks!
tb

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #83902 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Still trying to solve search problem
Please PM me backend access to your site so I may take a look.

If you feel uncomfortable with this you may provide me with your exact setup of lists (how many, names, configuration, etc). So I may attempt to duplicate the issue and resolve it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 4 months ago #83930 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Still trying to solve search problem
I've reviewed your issue and have now resolved it.

Please visit your site to confirm it's now working correctly.

Issue: Your default list needed to be changed to the list you had desired to display.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 4 months ago #83957 by tubaboy
Replied by tubaboy on topic Re:Still trying to solve search problem
Thanks so much for wading in, it works great, you're the man:laugh:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn