No username - email in profile edit or user manage

15 years 3 months ago #84056 by davstone23
Greetings,
I am unable to get the username or email address to appear in either the CB User Manager or the front end user profile editor (see screenshots below).

Appears to be the same issue posted by okhansen.

My configuration:
Joomla - 1.5.8
CB - 1.2 RC4
Webserver - Apache /2.2.4 (Fedora)
PHP Version - 5.1.6
MySql Database Version - 5.0.27

When I initialy installed CB the installation failed at the second part (plugins). So I tried installing CB on a local installation of Joomla 5.1.8 and everything worked fine.

So I went back and uninstalled then reistalled CB. The plugins failed again so I ftp'd them and ran the checks in the tools menu (see attached file). Still could not see the username and email address.

I suspect the problem has someting to do with the installation but I don't know. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Attachment Instal_Errors.txt not found

Post edited by: davstone23, at: 2009/01/04 00:14

Post edited by: davstone23, at: 2009/01/04 08:01
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 months ago #84160 by krileon
Have you tried to rezip the plugin files to a different zip format. Your host may not support tgz.

When you run the tools are you having it repair the database? This should fix it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 3 months ago #84231 by mattefox
I've the same problem, but my installation is done without problem.
J1.5.7. CB 1.2RC4

15 years 1 month ago #90851 by davstone23
I was able to fix my installation problem by turning off PHP safemode. In uninstalled and reinstalled CB but the problem with username and email appeaing in the profile remains.

15 years 1 month ago #90988 by davstone23
I have a solution for no username, email in profile.

First, uninstall CB and related moduiles.
Next, I dropped all MySQL tables starting with jos_comprofiler then reinstalled CB.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn