Module in Profile view

15 years 4 months ago #84227 by jerryleelewis
Replied by jerryleelewis on topic Re:Module in Profile view
i have a link in my Topmenu and one Link at the bottom of my page in a usermenu maby that´s the problem

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #84233 by jerryleelewis
so now i have only Profile link in a user menu

but not module will shown only on Profile page :angry:

15 years 4 months ago #84234 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Module in Profile view
You need to add the modules to BOTH links then. As it's likely that outside links don't know which itemid to use. As the database queries used to grab itemids don't know which is which. So adding the modules to both menu links should resolve your issues.

Remember to empty your menu trash! Itemids will be used from trash as well so if you have a delete comprofiler link in there It might grab that itemid too.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 4 months ago #84237 by jerryleelewis
i have these things done several Times with no result

my brain is empty now :(

15 years 4 months ago #84242 by jerryleelewis
ok now i´m complete confused:unsure:

when i try as a guest to watch the profile link the Module will shown there

but when i try to watch my profile as a member on same link the module will not shown ???????????????????????

what is it :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn