how to change the templates image files?

15 years 4 months ago #84091 by wwwchrisde
how to change the templates image files? was created by wwwchrisde
I have created some new icons for avatars not present or pending approval, but I can't simply upload them via FTP. Is there a way to replace the default images with selfmade ones?

be yourself, be creative
never leave home without your own hardware

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #84165 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:how to change the templates image files?
Yes, replace the default ones in:
[code:1]\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\language\default_language\images[/code:1]
and
[code:1]\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\templates\default\images\avatar[/code:1]

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 4 months ago #84243 by wwwchrisde
Replied by wwwchrisde on topic Re:how to change the templates image files?
my system doesn't let me, seems the files are write protected - can't chmod them.

be yourself, be creative
never leave home without your own hardware

15 years 4 months ago #84245 by nant
wwwchrisde wrote:

my system doesn't let me, seems the files are write protected - can't chmod them.

Guess its not your system then .. ;)

If you have ftp then try it.

Otherwise you might have to contact your host to change permissions for you (or do it via your cpanel access).

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn