Show Summary not showing...

15 years 3 months ago #86210 by Crunkedout
Show Summary not showing... was created by Crunkedout
Yes I've searched and couldn't find it... But when you check the "show summary" button on the connections tab it doesn't show anything.... is their simply a hot link for this or is it a quick fix?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 months ago #88083 by Crunkedout
Replied by Crunkedout on topic Re:Show Summary not showing...
Man it is super hard to get any response to any question on this site... all I'm ever met with is hostility...

15 years 3 months ago #88154 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Show Summary not showing...
Show summary is a link to connection manager within the tab. That's all it does.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 2 months ago #89787 by Gooru
Replied by Gooru on topic Re:Show Summary not showing...
I'm having a an issue with getting a tab to show on the profile that summarizes my custom tabs and fields.

Can you tell me what the process is and what plugins do this for me?

Post edited by: Gooru, at: 2009/02/25 02:27

GooRu Source
Web Development and Management

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn